Thursday 9 April 2015

March Favourites 2015

 
I have been trying some new things this months and I want to share them with you
 
 
Mac Match Master Foundation in 5.0- I used to use this foundation when it first came out and I loved it. However I started using the Prolongwear Foundation and forgot about it.

After I finished with the Prolongwear foundation I went back to the Studio fix fluid.

Recently I wanted to try it again, I find that it can be very orange but then it becomes ok after an hour or two.

I also found that it works best with Macs Strobe liquid underneath it and gives it an amazing finish.

Mac Cosmetics Lipstick in Ruby Woo- People are always raving about this lipstick so I finally gave in and bought it. I love the shade and I believe its very versatile. it would look good on nearly every skin tone. I use it with Macs Brick Lip liner Underneath
 

Barry M lip liners in Brown- I really wanted to try Macs lip liner in Oak but I couldn't get hold of it anywhere. It was always sold out or not in stock. I came across Barry M in Boots one day and I checked their lip liners. There were two that were brown shades.

I swatched them on my hands and then bought them as I was impressed. I use the darker shade when I do a red nude lip. 
 

Mac Golden Bronzer- I've had this bronzer for a while but never reached for it until now. I felt like it was too light for my NC42 skin tone. I have figured out a way of using it and I'm loving it for Spring Season. Used here- http://r1coetbello.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/spring-bronze-look.html
 

Real Techniques Core collection Brushes- haven't had these for too long but I love how they blend my concealer and foundation nicely.  

Seventeen Eye shadow Brush- I was looking for a domed blending brush which are hard to find in the UK and I came across this Seventeen Eye shadow Brush in Boots.

its dense and domed and Is good for the eyelid and crease work as well as on the lower lash line.




No comments:

Post a Comment