Friday 13 March 2015

My February Favourites! Skin care and Makeup



I have been trying new things this month. thought I'd switch it up a bit. I've been trying new skin care and makeup that I haven't tried before.


Skin Care:

Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink grapefruit cleanser and moisturiser.
Ive heard about this from so many different people so i thought id give it a try. i love it. my skin feels more clearer and softer. it also doesn't burn me like my clean and clear used to. it smells nice. its a gel formula which I like. 

Garniere Makeup Remover


I wanted to try this out because i was tired of using up wipes. it works wonders. Doesn't take long to take my eye makeup off and takes off waterproof perfectly. 
the only thing i dont like is that it has a mix of oil which leaves your face feeling like you just rubbed baby oil on it.

Makeup:

Loreal True Match Foundation in N7 Amber


I hated this the first time i bought it solely because i got the wrong color. i bought the W7 at first was way too pink on me as i am a NC42. I then saw someone who was an NC42 and they recommended N7 Amber so i tried it out and i do like it now. its not as good at my Studio fix but it does the job. i like the finish and the coverage. 

Rimmel 25hr Primer



This does last me for about 8 hours max. dont think it'll do 25hrs

Mac Cosmetics Lip Liners in Hover and Soar
Sleek Makeup Blushes in Sunrise and Antique









1 comment: