Wednesday 4 April 2012

Far Far Away


I live in England and my boyfriend lived in Brooklyn New York. very far part I know, we kept in contact by talking on Skype. now people would laugh and say well that's not even a real relationship because you never see each other, how did u even meet? i used to hate that but we made it 2 years and we're still going strong as he's moved to the UK to do a degree. 

He couldn't come and see me because he has some charges on him which wouldn't allow him to fly and I cant afford to go to New York. 

when I first saw him in he flesh i was in shock, felt like I was gonna cry but I stopped myself, even 3 days later I was still in shock that he was next to me after a long battle of his parents not liking me and making him choose between us.

there's were times where I actually lost hope and didn't think I would ever see him or physically be with him. I felt as if the love is gone, i didn't love him or miss him or crave to see him like I used too.

Now we live together and are going to make this work and see what the future holds. 

My advice to anyone in the same situation is don't listen to anyone who says the relationship isn't real and if there's any complications help each other out,make it possible for the other to come visit you. 



1 comment:

  1. hi vaishali, i looked at each n every pic of u in each n every look u look so beautiful and especially ur eyes are so m speechless dnt want to comment coz cnt describe how much beautiful they are. after each n every pic i m falling for u but here i hv to stop coz the more i look the more i start liking u oe u cn say loving u.

    i jus wished u good luck with ur bf hope u both blessed to live with each other always.
    ---bunny

    ReplyDelete