Wednesday 3 August 2011

A look down the catwalk



I am a media student, I love looking at digital art, editing, and photography. I like experimenting with fashion with different colours, patterns and shapes, I'm starting to find my own style.

I started blogging because I like writing. I write in a way that the reader wants to read on. I make my writing interesting and unpredictable. It’s a passion of mine. I like to keep people on their feet while they're reading something written by me. I use humour in my writing to make people laugh and sometimes relate, I like putting twists in my stories to make them unpredictable. 

I should be in the front row at the Look show because I would make the reports interesting and I would make the reader feel like they were at the show themselves. I think this would be a good opportunity for me to spread my wings and learn more about myself, the industry and what I’m capable of. 




1 comment: