Sunday 24 July 2011

Amy Winehouse dead? no,no,no!


I didn't believe it when i was told that Amy Winehouse 27, was found dead at her London home on the 23rd of July. I thought it was some kind of sick joke until i googled it and it was all over the place.  The Brit and Grammy award-winner was known to have a drug and drink  addiction for  years and had  spent time in rehab.
Its so weird how people have died just before their live tours such as Michael Jackson this is it and now Amy

She had impeccable talent and i loved her records such as rehab & Valerie Commiserations go out to her family and loved ones. may she rest in peace. 

Celeb reactions:

Kelly Osbourne "i cant even breath right my now im crying so hard i just lost 1 of my 
best friends. i love you forever Amy & will never forget the real you!"

Rihanna " Dear God have mercy!!! I am SICK about this right now! #Dear Amy 
"I am genuinely heartbroken about this. #DearAmy
"U made a MAJAH impression on this industry and throughout the world, in such a short space of time...too short! #ICONSneverDIE"
Selena Gomez: “Amy Winehouse died?! I was dancing to Valerie last week,you serious? See how drugs kill people? R.I.P”



No comments:

Post a Comment