Monday 13 June 2011

life choices & inspirations


I was on twitter and i read some very realistic and inspirational quotes. sometimes you sit there and wonder what you wanted do with your life whether your young or old. what you might wanted achieve in the next 5 years. when I think about me in 5 years time I'll be 25 years old and at that age I've always wanted to settle down. I think its a good age to settle down because by then you could have a degree, a house of your own and possibly a life partner.

some people are career driven and then don't find the time to settle down but I'd like to have a balance.
I've had troubles with applying to uni this year because i didn't know what I wanted to do but when I realised it was a bit too late. I already applied to uni's with courses that didn't relate to what I want to do. i made a few bad decisions which could go wrong. hopefully it'll be OK. 

Here are the quotes:

"If you want a rainbow, you have to put up with the rain."

" Let the haters be the motivation for your goal in life "

" put your life in good hands- your own"

No comments:

Post a Comment